Punch...Shape...and Assemble a 3D realistic Hydrangea!
Create a spectacular Hydrangea bloom to embellish your paper crafting projects and make it uniquely yours. The creative possibilities are endless using Paper Blossoms punches and tools. The Hydrangea collection of punches allows you to make colorful Hydrangea and Geranium blooms.
Select your favorite colored papers then punch the Hydrangea petals (Size range 5/8" - 5/16") and leaves. Follow with cupping the flat punched shapes into curved petals and shape the leaves using the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Molding Mat. Then assemble your petals and leaves onto a styrofoam base for a perfectly dimensional bloom. Your flower is beautiful as is or add decorative embellishments like chalked edges, glitter, rhinestones, ribbons, etc., to make your Paper Blossoms Hydrangea uniquely yours. Step-by-Step Instructions are available below.
- A Paper Blossoms Hydrangea is the perfect embellishment for creative paper crafting.
- Learn the simple paper shaping techniques that create a dimensional Hydrangea.
- An Idea Book of Hydrangea Floral Design provides instructions and project inspiration... and is available on this website.
- Decorate cards, scrapbook pages, home decor projects, gifts, wedding invitations, and party favors.
- The Hydrangea collection of punches also makes Geraniums and other small clustered flowers.
- Other Paper Blossoms flower collections available are Rose, Peony and Lily